Don't you think that it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it than to be just okay for your whole life?- Clare, The Time Traveler's Wife. http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. \(`ω´) anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
tired
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Doing...
Feeling : okay
Eating : watermelon
Doing : blogging
Watching : The Family Guy

Taggie



Daily Reads
Emma | Precious | Sir Bob | Maddox- the best page in the Universe | Kwentong Barbero | Virna

Previous Blog Posts
February 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 |

Choc Chip Heaven Ice Cream
This is our love story
My Favorite dota-allstars hero
Smooch!
What's wrong is wrong and what's right is ought to...
Here's the thing
Swine Flu Virus
Starting Again- Coaxing the Previous Matters
Enough
I'm not bored with my life. I've got everything I ...

Music
Your Love by Nicki Minaj


Worn out
Written at Wednesday, June 3, 2009 | back to top

I have all these troubles hidden inside my closet, I made up too many lies and fooled so many people already. I can't wait to take off this mask and be totally comfortable with myself. What will I tell them? That it's not that bad? Well if you try to look at it in another perspective it really isn't that big of a deal after all. haha I don't do drugs, I am not pregnant, I don't have any elope-thoughts in my mind, I'm not boozy and most importantly I'm not so depressed and miserable I'm planning to commit suicide. haha Life is short, blow it up once in a while, I'm too young to get serious. To put it simply, I'm just being happy.- very scrappily happy.