Don't you think that it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it than to be just okay for your whole life?- Clare, The Time Traveler's Wife. http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. \(`ω´) anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
tired
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Doing...
Feeling : okay
Eating : watermelon
Doing : blogging
Watching : The Family Guy

Taggie



Daily Reads
Emma | Precious | Sir Bob | Maddox- the best page in the Universe | Kwentong Barbero | Virna

Previous Blog Posts
February 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 |

What's wrong is wrong and what's right is ought to...
Here's the thing
Swine Flu Virus
Starting Again- Coaxing the Previous Matters
Enough
I'm not bored with my life. I've got everything I ...
Ugh

Music
Your Love by Nicki Minaj


Smooch!
Written at Saturday, May 23, 2009 | back to top

Photobucket



Recently, my boyfriend's aunt from London lent away boxes of chocolates, tees, bags, jackets and sweets more than I can ever imagine. And because of that, I have been eating sweets nonstop Photobucket
my boyfriend says I have lost my shape hahaha *haechoo Photobucket*

I stayed in their house for a week and he was surprised by how gluttonous I am! Photobucket but so to speak, I have not gained nor lost a single pound (as proven by my boyfriend's own weighing scale) gee I wonder why. Photobucket